Wednesday, June 17, 2009

10 Things I hate about The Dark Knight!

Yes you read it right. No, Im not crazy. I know that everyone loved The Dark Knight. I know is the second highest best selling movie in the US with almost $534 million dollars. Well, I dont care. I still like Tim Burton's Batman & Batman Returns better. And I thought Iron Man was way better than The Dark Knight. Why am I writing this now? Well, I saw The Dark Knight back in August 2009 in the movies. I wasnt impressed but it was such a lengthy movie that I couldnt remember much. HBO just showed it for the first time Saturday June 13 and I recorded it. Let me tell you why it sucks!

1. Gotham City looks like a regular city not a gothic city. Have you seen Tim Burton's Batman? That's Gotham City! It's an imaginary city, not a real city! The decoration should be dark and sinister. There were some scenes in The Dark Knight in broad day light! What the hell is that?

2. The Batmobile is suppose to be a sports car not a tank. The tank is cool but is just not batman. Check out Tim Burton's Batman when Batman tells Vicky "Get in the car." And then they show the car for the first time. Sick!

3. What is up with the mask in The Dark Knight? He looks like a monster! It has too many holes and dents. Why do they have to put so much stuff on it? Batman's original outfit was the best! Probably not the most comfortable but it looks the best. The yellow background behaing the bat logo you can remove if you want, but dont mess with the mask so much!

4. Bale loose the voice man! That sinister-wannabe voice is plain dumb. I know he wants to prevent people from recognizing him, but please. There is no need.

5. Ugly Rachel! Sorry guys but Tom Cruise's wife was not the hottest and best actress. And now they chose The Prince of Persia's sister! Not the pretiest cookie in the jar. She did better as an actress but come on. This is a super hero action movie. Guys want to watch good looking female leads! Dont you? If you dont agree with me, then go ask the tons of guys who went to watch Transformers just because of The Fox!

6. 2 and a half hours! Seriously? I was falling asleep man! Why does it have to be so long?

7. Where the hell is the action? This is a super hero movie, right? I saw some action, but I was falling asleep at the theater. If you are going to make a long movie, you better put some more action there! Why dont you follow Iron Man's example please.

8. Two-face! This guy was good for most of the movie! What's up with that? When his faced got burned and he became a bad guy the movie was almost over! I felt ripped off. I'm not saying that I prefer the Two-face in Batman Forever, but please bring out the badass villains!

9. Please someone tell me where the hell is the bat cave? Because the one in the movie sure wasnt a bat cave! Where are the bats? Where is the darkness? The guy had the bad cave lit like the 4th of July! You want to see a good batcave. Watch Tim Burton's Batman please!

10. The FANS! You know why I hate this movie the most! The fans make me sick! The guy at the Blockbuster asked me if I wanted to reserve The Dark Knight DVD for $5 to make sure I got a copy when it came out. I said " No thanks." He looked at me like if I was a crazy idiot. "This is the best movie of the year man! How can you not reserve it? Everyone wants a copy of the DVD!" What an idiot! It wasnt the greatest movie of the year dude! You can stop worshipping The Dark Knight now. I know many fans like the movie but do you have to be so fanatic! My favorite movie is probably The Last Crusade but I dont try to push down anyone's throat!

So there you have it. The Dark Knight sucks! Bring back Tim Burton please!

No comments:

Post a Comment